Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
At Viva Cryo, we are so excited to reopen our office for body fat contouring and anti-aging treatments as well as in-home cryo services. Our top priority is the continuous safety of our staff and clients. We have taken many positive steps to ensure that your appointment will be a safe, healthy and satisfying experience. In order to ensure clients and staff remain healthy and safe, Viva Cryo has established the following mandatory safety measures as directed by CDC Guidelines:
· It is mandatory for our clients and staff to wear the necessary PPE (Personal Protection Equipment), which includes a mask, face shield, gloves and protective jacket when interacting with clients, while in-treatment and when disinfecting equipment, tools, surfaces and products.
· For in-home treatments, our staff will arrive with their own PPE, including a mask, face shield, gloves and a protective apron/jacket. We will provide masks and gloves for every client during their appointment.
Additional Protocols for Laser Technicians
Prior to your appointment:
· All Viva Cryo staff must wear a mask, gloves and an apron or jacket at our facility as well as a mask and gloves on their way to and from all in-home appointments. We also ask that our staff reduce touching surfaces whenever possible- door knobs, handles, walls or handrails, unless they are nano-septic (self-cleaning) covered surfaces. For in-home appointments, our laser technicians will arrive in a mask and gloves then will sanitize and change to new gloves before they begin setting up.
· Our staff will take every client’s temperature to ensure client is healthy for treatment.
· We ask that our staff and clients stay safe, healthy and take the best possible care of themselves and others by monitoring your health daily and taking your temperature. If you are feeling any symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19, please cancel your appointment.
During your appointment:
· Our staff will wear a mask, face shield and gloves during your treatment. All equipment, tools, surfaces and products will be wiped down and disinfected using proper sanitation techniques before and after each treatment.
· All clients will be required to wear gloves, a mask and shoe covers. Your technician will be wearing all necessary PPE.
· All clients are required to fill out a COVID-19 Screening form to ensure your health and safety.
· All staff will be using UV Light and disinfectant spray to cleanse and disinfect utilized areas before and after treatment.
Additional info for your in-home appointment:
Client should have a designated area and/or a towel laid out for our laser technicians to place cryo machine and other equipment.
· All clients will be required to wear a mask or face covering.
All Laser Technicians must adhere to the following sanitation protocols:
· Our staff will sanitize their hands upon immediate entry in our facility or when entering your home. They will wash their hands with antibacterial soap and water for at least 20 seconds before setting up their treatment station. If soap and water are not readily available, our technicians will use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (over 60% alcohol).
· Should a laser technician feel sick or experience any symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment.
· Our staff will wear PPE during all appointments, including gloves, a mask, face shield and protective apron or jacket.
· Our staff will wipe down tools, equipment, products and surfaces with disinfectant wipes and spray thoroughly after every appointment.
· Our staff will provide towels for each client that are thoroughly laundered and sanitized.
Viva Cryo's towels, equipment, products and tools are properly sanitized and cleansed before and after all treatments.
Viva Cryo's COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
In the event you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, please provide notice at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee. If you are feeling symptoms or have recently tested positive for COVID-19, please cancel your appointment. For those who are experiencing symptoms, the cancellation fee will be waived but we still ask that you cancel your appointment.
Please Note for In-Home Cryo Services:
If our laser technicians arrive without the proper required PPE, the appointment will be canceled and we will provide a full refund.
90 Broad St, 2nd FL, NYC
Copyright © 2023 Viva Cryo LLC- All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy